|Name:||1 Fase Smart KWh Meter With LCD Display IEC 62056 42 Protocol 5 60 A 5 100 A||Protocol:||IEC62056-21; IEC62056-42: IEC62056-46; IEC62056-53; IEC62056-61; IEC62056-62|
|Reference Voltage:||120V/220V/230V/240V||Reference Frequency:||50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption:||<1.5W,6VA||RTC Deviation:||≤0.5s/d|
|Life Time:||15 Years|
IEC 62056 42 1 Fase Smart KWh Meter,
IEC 62056 42 KWh Meter With LCD Display,
IEC 62056 Smart KWh Meter
Single Phase Smart Energy Meter with LCD display
1) Single Phase Smart Energy Meter with LCD display can be controlled to disconnect and reconnect the load remotely, which conforms to DLMS/COSEM.
2) It can measure the import and the export active energy, and is with TOU and step function, and can be with PLC or RF module for communication,
1. Display and indication: It is with the wide viewing angle LCD for displaying, which has backlight and can display the status indication and the hint characters. The displayed contents can be switched via push button, and the displayed items can be configured via communication. It is with one kWh impulse isolation output, one LED for kWh impulse; one LED for relay ON/OFF, and one LED for alarm.
2. Measurement: It can measure the import active and the export active energy and the total active energy. The total active energy can be selectively combined by the import and the export active energy.
3. Alarm: The meter will alarm when the meter cover is opened or the tamper event is happened.
4. TOU:4 tariffs; Built-in 2 sets of time zone tables and 2 sets of daily period tables, which can be set as per the requirements. Moreover, the switching time for both 2 sets of time zone tables and 2 sets of daily period tables can be set, and the main and backup switching can be configured. It can be set 8 time intervals within 24 hours, and 100 holidays.
5. Measurements: It measures various parameters, such as voltage. current(neutral optional), active power, power factor, etc.
6. Event logs: It records the status of meter and the timestamp of events, such as programming, opening of meter cover, power outage, time correction, disconnection/reconnection, etc.
7. Remote disconnection and reconnection of the meter
8. Communication interface: Independent RS485/RS232, PLC/RF, Optical port.
9. Load profile: at least for 40 days with the time interval of 15 minutes.
10. Billing: It can be set 20 billing points per month. It can maximally record latest 12 times' billing historical data including import and export active energy of each tariff.
11. Meter reading at power outage: Meter registers can be read via button or optical port.
12. Communication interface: The meter has one infrared interface, one RS-485 and one PLC or RF interface. Interfaces are independent. The protocol of meter conforms to DLMS/COSEM.
|Techniacl Standards||IEC62052-11; IEC62053-21; IEC62053-23|
|Accuracy||Active: Class 1|
|Reference frequency||50 / 60Hz|
|Operation voltage range||0.8Un~1.2Un|
|Limited operation voltage range||0.7Un~1.3Un|
|Operation temperature||-25℃~ +60℃|
|Limited operation temperature range||-40℃~ +70℃|
|Life time||15 years|
|Net weight||About 0.9kg|
Q & A
Q: What are the differences between smart energy meter and ordinary energy meter?
A: (1) Ordinary energy meter only has the energy metering function. While besides the basic function of energy metering, smart energy meter also has other various functions, such as data storage, real time monitoring, automatic control, information exchange, etc. Besides, it is provided with multiple functions, such as forward and reverse measurement, TOU measurement, remote meter reading, remote monitoring and control, electrical parameters measurement, security protection of consumed energy information, event logs, etc.
(2) Compared with previous energy meters, smart energy meter is added many new functions, such as measurement information management, information management of energy consumed, monitoring of energy quantities consumed, etc., which can better provide users with accurate and timely billing function.
(3) It has the bidirectional metering function and supports the distributed energy utilization. In addition to recording the import energy, it also can record the export energy. If the user is self-built with distributed clean energy generation facilities, such as wind energy, solar energy, etc., it can realize to transmit the spare energy to power grid when the generated power cannot be exhausted, thus achieve energy conservation and environmental protection to reduce carbon dioxide emissions, create low carbon life and improve the users' economic benefits.
Each of honors accompanies each step of the growth of Risesun, but Risesun's people have always believed that honor only belongs to yesterday, and does not represent today and tomorrow, and all that we have now is to give us a reason to climb higher. For better tomorrow, Risesun's people work hard as always.
Contact Person: admin
Name: GPRS PLC LORA Kwh Meter Digital 3 Phase Dlms Smart Meter Class 0.5 S Accuracy
Standards: IEC62052-11; IEC62053-21;IEC62053-22; IEC62053-23;IEC62056-21 Protocol IEC62056-21;IEC62056-42;IEC62056-46;IEC62056-53;IEC62056-61;IEC62056-62;
Reference voltage: 3×57.7/100V;3×120/208V;3×220/380V;3×230/400V
Reference frequency: 50/60 Hz