|Name:||3 Phase 4 Wire Kwh Meter Multifunction RS485 Rs232 3 Phase Ct Meter||Meter Type:||Three Phase Four Wire Multifunction Electronic Energy Meter|
|Technical Standards:||IEC62052-11,IEC 62053-21,IEC 62053-22, IEC62053-23||Accuracy:||Active: Class 0.2S Or Class 0.5S Or Class 1.0; Reactive: Class2|
|Protocol:||IEC62056-21, IEC62056-42, IEC62056-46, IEC62056-53, IEC62056-61,IEC62056-62||Reference Voltage:||3×57.7/100V;3×120/208V;3×220/380V|
|Current:||CT Connection: 1.5(6)A,5(6)A,5(10)A, Direct Connection:10(40)A,10(60)A,20(80)A,10(100A||Reference Frequency:||50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption:||<1.5W,6VA(For Each Phase)||Operation Voltage Range:||0.8Un~1.2Un|
|Limited Operation Voltage Range:||0.7Un~1.3Un|
iec 62053 23 3 Phase 4 Wire Kwh Meter,
iec 62053 23 3 phase 4 wire energy meter,
IEC 62056 62 three phase four wire energy meter
DTZ217 Three Phase Four Wire Multifunction Electronic active Energy Meter
DTZ217 Three Phase Four Wire Mulifunction Electronic active Energy Meter can measure the import and the export active energy, the inductive and the capacitive reactive energy, and is with TOU function. It has the anti-tamper function, it will alarm in time of detected tamper events, such as current reversal, voltage phase sequence reverse, meter cover open and terminal cover open, bypass, etc.
|Standards||IEC62052-11; IEC62053-21; IEC62053-22; IEC62053-23;|
|Accuracy||Active:Class 0.2S or Class 0.5S or Class 1.0; Reactive:Class 2|
|Power consumption||<1.5W,6VA(For each phase)|
|Operation voltage range||0.8Un~1.2Un|
|Limited operation voltage range||0.7Un~1.3Un|
|Operation temperature range||-25℃~ +60℃|
|Limited operation temperature range||-40℃~ +70℃|
|Life time||15 years|
|Net weight||About 2.8kg|
1. Display and indication: It adopts a large screen LCD with abundant graphics and hint text. The displayed contents can be scrolled automatically or by button, and the displayed items can be configured as per the requirements. It is with backlight. Meter can be read during power outage.
2. Metering and measurements: It can measure voltage, current, active power, reactive power, apparent power, power factor, etc. It can measure the import and export active maximum demand, and four quadrant reactive maximum demand. It is with high accuracy. Class 0.2S, Class 0.5S or Class 1.0 for kWh are available.
3. TOU: 4 tariffs; Built-in 2 sets of time zone tables and 2 sets of daily period tables, which can be configured as per the requirements. Moreover, the switching time for both 2 sets of time zone tables and 2 sets of daily period tables can be set and achieve the mutual switching. It can set 14 day period tables and 14 week tables and 100 public holidays.
4. Load profile: It can record the data of multi-channel load profile.
5. Event logs: It can separately record latest 10 times events, such as power outage, programming, time correction, meter cover open, disconnection and reconnection, reset of events, reset of meter, etc.
6. Anti-Tamper: The meter will alarm in time of detected the tamper events, such as current reversal, voltage phase sequence reverse, meter cover open and terminal cover open, bypass, etc.
7. Communication interface: The meter has one optical port, one RS485 and one RS232. These three interfaces are independent with each other.
Basing on technology, quality, marketing and other comprehensive advantages, Risesun devotes to creating its own brand, and has won many honorary titles, including China Famous Trademark, National High-tech Enterprise, Provincial Enterprise Technology Center of Zhejiang Province, Zhejiang Province Famous Company, Zhejiang Famous Brand Products, AAA Level Enterprise to Keep Contract and Credit, AAA Class Tax Paying Enterprise, and successive Top 100 Good Credit and AAA Enterprise of banking system. With its brand and other comprehensive advantages, Risesun has been elected as the director unit of China Instrument and Meter Industry Association, and the member unit of the national standard revision group of National Standards Technical Committee for Electrical Measuring Instruments.
Q & A
Q: What are the differences between smart energy meter and ordinary energy meter?
A: (1) Ordinary energy meter only has the energy metering function. While besides the basic function of energy metering, smart energy meter also has other various functions, such as data storage, real time monitoring, automatic control, information exchange, etc. Besides, it is provided with multiple functions, such as forward and reverse measurement, TOU measurement, remote meter reading, remote monitoring and control, electrical parameters measurement, security protection of consumed energy information, event logs, etc.
(2) Compared with previous energy meters, smart energy meter is added many new functions, such as measurement information management, information management of energy consumed, monitoring of energy quantities consumed, etc., which can better provide users with accurate and timely billing function.
(3) It has the bidirectional metering function and supports the distributed energy utilization. In addition to recording the import energy, it also can record the export energy. If the user is self-built with distributed clean energy generation facilities, such as wind energy, solar energy, etc., it can realize to transmit the spare energy to power grid when the generated power cannot be exhausted, thus achieve energy conservation and environmental protection to reduce carbon dioxide emissions, create low carbon life and improve the users' economic benefits.
Contact Person: admin
Name: RS485 RS232 Three Phase Smart Meter LCD 3 Phase Power Meter
Standards: IEC62052-11; IEC62053-21;IEC62053-22; IEC62053-23;IEC62056-21 Protocol IEC62056-21;IEC62056-42;IEC62056-46;IEC62056-53;IEC62056-61;IEC62056-62;
Reference voltage: 3×57.7/100V;3×120/208V;3×220/380V;3×230/400V
Reference frequency: 50/60 Hz