|Name:||3 Phase Smart Amr Electric Meter With GPRS PLC LORA Module Iec62052 11||Meter Type:||Three Phase Smart Meter With Communication As Per DL/T645-2007|
|Technical Standards:||IEC62052-11; IEC62053-21; IEC62053-22; IEC62053-23||Accuracy:||Active:Class 0.2S Or Class 0.5s Or Class 1;Reactive:Class 2|
|Protocol:||DL/T 645-2007||Reference Voltage:||3×57.7/100V;3×120/208V;3×220/380V|
|Current:||CT Connection):1.5(6)A,5(6)A,5(10)A, Direct Connection):10(40)A,10(60)A,20(80)A,10(100)A||Reference Frequency:||50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption:||<1.5W,6VA(For Each Phase)||Operation Voltage Range:||0.8Un~1.2Un|
|Limited Operation Voltage Range:||0.7Un~1.3Un|
iec 62052 11 gprs PLC electricity meter,
iec 62052 11 gprs energy meters,
iec 62052 11 Smart Amr Electric Meter
Three Phase Smart Meter with Communication as per DL/T645-2007
Three Phase Smart Meter with Communication as per DL/T645-2007 can measure import and export active energy,inductive and capacitive reactive energy, with TOU and step tariff functions, and can be optional with PLC or RF module. It can be controlled to disconnect and reconnect the load remotely.
1. Display and indication: It adopts a large screen LCD with abundant graphics and hint text. The displayed contents can be scrolled automatically or by button, and the displayed items can be configured as per the requirements. It is with backlight. Meter can be read during power outage.
2. Measurement: It can measure voltage, current, active power, reactive power, apparent power, power factor, import and export active maximum demand, and four quadrant reactive maximum demand. It is with high accuracy. Class 0.2S, Class 0.5S or Class 1 for kWh are available.
3. TOU:4 tariffs; Built-in 2 sets of time zone tables and 2 sets of daily period tables, which can be configured as per the requirements. The switching time for both 2 sets of time zone tables and 2 sets of daily period tables can be set to achieve the mutual switching. It can be set 14 time intervals and 254 holidays.
4. Data snapshot: It supports freezing which include daily freezing, hourly freezing, occasional freezing, immediate freezing.
5. Event logs: It can separately record latest 10 times events, such as power outage, programming, time correction, meter cover open and terminal cover open, disconnection and re-connection, reset of events, reset of meter, etc.
6. Communication interface: The meter has one infrared interface, one RS485 and one PLC or GPRS module interface. Interfaces are independent. The protocol of meter conforms to DL/T645-2007.
|Standards||IEC62052-11; IEC62053-21; IEC62053-22; IEC62053-23;|
|Accuracy||Active:Class 0.2S or Class 0.5S or Class 1.0; Reactive:Class 2|
|Power consumption||<1.5W,6VA(For each phase)|
|Operation voltage range||0.8Un~1.2Un|
|Limited operation voltage range||0.7Un~1.3Un|
|Operation temperature range||-25℃~ +60℃|
|Limited operation temperature range||-40℃~ +70℃|
|Life time||15 years|
|Net weight||About 2.8kg|
Q & A
Q1: What is the smart energy meter? What are the functions of smart energy meter?
A1: As a new-type energy meter, smart energy meter adopts digital metering technology, consists of measuring unit, data processing unit, communication unit, etc., and has various functions such as energy metering, data processing, real time monitoring, automatic control, information exchange, etc.
In addition to the above functions, smart energy meter also supports various actual requirements, such as bidirectional metering, step tariff, TOU tariff, peak-valley tariff, etc. It’s also the technology base to achieve distributed power measurement, two-way interactive service, smart home and intelligent community.
Q2: What are the differences between smart energy meter and ordinary energy meter?
A2: (1) Ordinary energy meter only has the energy metering function. While besides the basic function of energy metering, smart energy meter also has other various functions, such as data storage, real time monitoring, automatic control, information exchange, etc. Besides, it is provided with multiple functions, such as forward and reverse measurement, TOU measurement, remote meter reading, remote monitoring and control, electrical parameters measurement, security protection of consumed energy information, event logs, etc.
(2) Compared with previous energy meters, smart energy meter is added many new functions, such as measurement information management, information management of energy consumed, monitoring of energy quantities consumed, etc., which can better provide users with accurate and timely billing function.
(3) It has the bidirectional metering function and supports the distributed energy utilization. In addition to recording the import energy, it also can record the export energy. If the user is self-built with distributed clean energy generation facilities, such as wind energy, solar energy, etc., it can realize to transmit the spare energy to power grid when the generated power cannot be exhausted, thus achieve energy conservation and environmental protection to reduce carbon dioxide emissions, create low carbon life and improve the users' economic benefits.
Contact Person: admin