|Meter Type:||Single Phase Smart Energy Meter With Built-in Module||Technical Standards:||IEC62052-11; IEC62053-21|
|Reference Voltage:||120V/220V/230V/240V||Current:||CT Connection;1.5(6)A. Direct Connection:10(40)A,10(60)A,20(80)A,10(100)A|
|Reference Frequency:||50/60Hz||Power Consumption:||<1.5W,6VA|
|Operation Voltage Range:||0.8Un~1.2Un||Limited Operation Voltage Range:||0.7Un~1.3Un|
iec 62052 11 Single Phase Ami Smart Meter,
iec 62052 11 Ami Smart Meter,
iec 62052 11 Ami Automatic Meter
Single Phase Smart active Energy Meter with Built-in Module
Single Phase Smart active Energy Meter with Built-in Module can measure the import and the export active energy. It is with TOU and step tariff function, and can be with PLC or RF module. It can be controlled to disconnect and reconnect the load remotely.
1. Display and indication: Large screen LCD, abundant graphics and hinting text. The displayed contents can scroll automatically or be trigged by button, and the displayed items can be configured as per the requirements. It has backlight. Meter can be read during power outage.
2. Metering and measurements: It can measure the import and the export active energy and the total active energy. The total active energy can be configured by the import active energy and the export active energy as per the requirements. It can measure voltage, current, power, power factor, neutral current (optional), etc.
3. TOU:4 tariffs; Built-in 2 sets of time zone tables and 2 sets of daily period tables, which can be configured as per the requirements.Moreover, the switching time for both 2 sets of time zone tables and 2 sets of day profile table can be set and smoothly switch. It can be set 14day profile and 254 holidays(special day).
4. Data snapshot: It supports various ways of freezing, which include daily freezing, hourly freezing, occasional freezing, immediate freezing.
5. Event logs: It can separately record latest 10 times events, such as power outage, programming, time correction, meter cover open,disconnection and reconnection, reset of events, reset of meter, etc.
6. Communication interface: The meter has one far infrared interface, one RS485 and one PLC/RF(PLC and RF can be interchangeable.)module interface. Interfaces are independent. Communication protocol of meter conforms to DL/T645-2007.
|Techniacl Standards||IEC62052-11; IEC62053-21|
|Accuracy||Active: Class 1|
|Reference frequency||50 / 60Hz|
|Operation voltage range||0.8Un~1.2Un|
|Limited operation voltage range||0.7Un~1.3Un|
|Operation temperature||-25℃~ +60℃|
|Limited operation temperature range||-40℃~ +70℃|
|Life time||15 years|
|Net weight||About 0.6kg|
AMI System Architecture Diagram
AMI System General
Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) is the technology of automatically collecting data from energy metering devices and transferring that data to a central database by communication technology for remote control and analyzing. RS801E AMI system is composed of management software, remote communication channel, power management terminal, regional summary meter, local communication channel, user energy meter and other equipments. Power companies can build AMI system to replace the manual meter reading to save human resources, reduce meter reading costs and improve meter reading efficiency and success rate. The AMI system reduces the error rate, the electricity loss and eliminates the false meter reading by personnel. The AMI system also can monitor the status of the users and find the abnormal information to alarm in time. It also collects data from regional summary meter and the regional line loss can be calculated. The software system is developed by Java and it can be deployed on Windows, Unix, and other major operating systems. The system is developed based on Enterprise-class Jave EE standards, a three-tier technical architecture (client / middleware server / database server) as the basis for the system. The system has excellent openness, scalability, flexibility and high reliability. Many advanced computer and communication technologies are used on this AMI system to satisfy the needs of power companies in different
Contact Person: admin