|Meter Type:||Single Phase Smart Energy Meter With PLC/RF Module||Technical Standards:||IEC62052-11; IEC 62053-21; IEC62053-23|
|Accuracy:||Active: Class 1||Protocol:||IEC62056-21; IEC62056-42: IEC62056-46; IEC62056-53; IEC62056-61; IEC62056-62|
|Reference Frequency:||50/60Hz||Power Consumption:||<1.5W,6VA|
|Operation Voltage Range:||0.8Un~1.2Un||Limited Operation Voltage Range:||0.7Un~1.3Un|
iec 62053 part 23 AMI Electric Meter,
iec 62053 part 23 ami utility meters,
iec 62053 part 23 electric utility meter ami
Single Phase Smart Energy Meter with LED
Single Phase Smart Energy Meter with LED can measure the import and the export active energy, and is with TOU and step function, and can be with PLC or RF module for communication, and can be controlled to disconnect and reconnect the load remotely, which conforms to DLMS/COSEM.
1. Display and indication: It is with the wide viewing angle LCD for displaying, which has backlight and can display the status indication and the hint characters. The displayed contents can be switched via push button, and the displayed items can be configured via communication. It is with one kWh impulse isolation output, one LED for kWh impulse; one LED for relay ON/OFF, and one LED for alarm.
2. Measurement: It can measure the import active and the export active energy and the total active energy. The total active energy can be selectively combined by the import and the export active energy.
3. TOU:4 tariffs; Built-in 2 sets of time zone tables and 2 sets of daily period tables, which can be set as per the requirements. Moreover, the switching time for both 2 sets of time zone tables and 2 sets of daily period tables can be set, and the main and backup switching can be configured. It can be set 8 time intervals within 24 hours, and 100 holidays.
4. Billing: It can be set 20 billing points per month. It can maximally record latest 12 times' billing historical data including import and export active energy of each tariff.
5. Measurements: It measures various parameters, such as voltage. current(neutral optional), active power, power factor, etc.
6. Event logs: It records the status of meter and the timestamp of events, such as programming, opening of meter cover, power outage, time correction, disconnection/reconnection, etc.
7. Remote disconnection and reconnection of the meter
8. Communication interface: Independent RS485/RS232, PLC/RF, Optical port.
9. Load profile: at least for 40 days with the time interval of 15 minutes.
10. Alarm: The meter will alarm when the meter cover is opened or the tamper event is happened.
11. Meter reading at power outage: Meter registers can be read via button or optical port.
12. Communication interface: The meter has one infrared interface, one RS-485 and one PLC or RF interface. Interfaces are independent. The protocol of meter conforms to DLMS/COSEM.
|Techniacl Standards||IEC62052-11; IEC62053-21; IEC62053-23|
|Accuracy||Active: Class 1|
|Reference frequency||50 / 60Hz|
|Operation voltage range||0.8Un~1.2Un|
|Limited operation voltage range||0.7Un~1.3Un|
|Operation temperature||-25℃~ +60℃|
|Limited operation temperature range||-40℃~ +70℃|
|Life time||15 years|
|Net weight||About 0.9kg|
Q & A
Q1: What is the smart energy meter? What are the functions of smart energy meter?
A1: As a new-type energy meter, smart energy meter adopts digital metering technology, consists of measuring unit, data processing unit, communication unit, etc., and has various functions such as energy metering, data processing, real time monitoring, automatic control, information exchange, etc.
In addition to the above functions, smart energy meter also supports various actual requirements, such as bidirectional metering, step tariff, TOU tariff, peak-valley tariff, etc. It’s also the technology base to achieve distributed power measurement, two-way interactive service, smart home and intelligent community.
Contact Person: admin