|Name:||ASIC LCD SMT Multi Tariff Energy Meter Single Phase 220v Power Consumption Meter||Meter Type:||Three Phase Four Wire Multifunction Electronic Energy Meter|
|Technical Standards:||IEC62052-11,IEC 62053-21,IEC 62053-22, IEC62053-23||Accuracy:||Active: Class 0.2S Or Class 0.5S Or Class 1.0; Reactive: Class2|
|Protocol:||IEC62056-21, IEC62056-42, IEC62056-46, IEC62056-53, IEC62056-61,IEC62056-62||Reference Voltage:||3×57.7/100V;3×120/208V;3×220/380V|
|Current:||CT Connection: 1.5(6)A,5(6)A,5(10)A, Direct Connection:10(40)A,10(60)A,20(80)A,10(100A||Reference Frequency:||50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption:||<1.5W,6VA(For Each Phase)||Operation Voltage Range:||0.8Un~1.2Un|
|Limited Operation Voltage Range:||0.7Un~1.3Un|
IEC 62056 62 Multifunction Three Phase Four Wire Energy Meter,
IEC 62056 62 three phase 4 wire energy meter,
IEC 62056 62 100V 3 phase 4 wire energy meter
DTZ217 Three Phase Four Wire Multifunction Electronic active Energy Meter
DTZ217 Three Phase Four Wire Mulifunction Electronic active Energy Meter can measure the import and the export active energy, the inductive and the capacitive reactive energy, and is with TOU function. It has the anti-tamper function, it will alarm in time of detected tamper events, such as current reversal, voltage phase sequence reverse, meter cover open and terminal cover open, bypass, etc.
|Standards||IEC62052-11; IEC62053-21; IEC62053-22; IEC62053-23;|
|Accuracy||Active:Class 0.2S or Class 0.5S or Class 1.0; Reactive:Class 2|
|Power consumption||<1.5W,6VA(For each phase)|
|Operation voltage range||0.8Un~1.2Un|
|Limited operation voltage range||0.7Un~1.3Un|
|Operation temperature range||-25℃~ +60℃|
|Limited operation temperature range||-40℃~ +70℃|
|Life time||15 years|
|Net weight||About 2.8kg|
1. Display and indication: It adopts a large screen LCD with abundant graphics and hint text. The displayed contents can be scrolled automatically or by button, and the displayed items can be configured as per the requirements. It is with backlight. Meter can be read during power outage.
2. Metering and measurements: It can measure voltage, current, active power, reactive power, apparent power, power factor, etc. It can measure the import and export active maximum demand, and four quadrant reactive maximum demand. It is with high accuracy. Class 0.2S, Class 0.5S or Class 1.0 for kWh are available.
3. TOU: 4 tariffs; Built-in 2 sets of time zone tables and 2 sets of daily period tables, which can be configured as per the requirements. Moreover, the switching time for both 2 sets of time zone tables and 2 sets of daily period tables can be set and achieve the mutual switching. It can set 14 day period tables and 14 week tables and 100 public holidays.
4. Load profile: It can record the data of multi-channel load profile.
5. Event logs: It can separately record latest 10 times events, such as power outage, programming, time correction, meter cover open, disconnection and reconnection, reset of events, reset of meter, etc.
6. Anti-Tamper: The meter will alarm in time of detected the tamper events, such as current reversal, voltage phase sequence reverse, meter cover open and terminal cover open, bypass, etc.
7. Communication interface: The meter has one optical port, one RS485 and one RS232. These three interfaces are independent with each other.
Risesun is with elegant environment that is spacious and bright. Risesun has already realized constant-temperature, constant-humidity and dust free for the production of meters. Risesun not only owns the international and domestic advanced production equipment, such as Model KE-2050, KE-2060, KE-2070 and FX-3L SMT machine imported from Japan, Model GKG-G2, Win-8 and DSP-1008 Printing machine, Model NS1000 reflow soldering machine and Model MPS-400B selective wave soldering machine, etc., but also has the international and domestic first-class high-grade, precision and advanced testing facilities, such as Model Tra2000 EMC immunity test instrument imported from Switzerland, alternating humid and hot and high and low temperature box, etc. Risesun is with the fluent product manufacturing process, the reasonable artwork layout and the scientific production organization, and is one of the earliest enterprises in meter industry forming Three-in-one Management System of ISO9001:2008, ISO14001: 2004 and OHSAS18001: 2007. Moreover, a variety of leading products have passed quality certifications of the international authoritative organizations like the Holland KEMA, the European Union CE-MID, South Africa STS, Switzerland DLMS and etc. Risesun pays attention to technological innovation, and has already built solid product quality security system by means of scientific management.
Q & A
Q: What are the differences between smart energy meter and ordinary energy meter?
A: (1) Ordinary energy meter only has the energy metering function. While besides the basic function of energy metering, smart energy meter also has other various functions, such as data storage, real time monitoring, automatic control, information exchange, etc. Besides, it is provided with multiple functions, such as forward and reverse measurement, TOU measurement, remote meter reading, remote monitoring and control, electrical parameters measurement, security protection of consumed energy information, event logs, etc.
(2) Compared with previous energy meters, smart energy meter is added many new functions, such as measurement information management, information management of energy consumed, monitoring of energy quantities consumed, etc., which can better provide users with accurate and timely billing function.
(3) It has the bidirectional metering function and supports the distributed energy utilization. In addition to recording the import energy, it also can record the export energy. If the user is self-built with distributed clean energy generation facilities, such as wind energy, solar energy, etc., it can realize to transmit the spare energy to power grid when the generated power cannot be exhausted, thus achieve energy conservation and environmental protection to reduce carbon dioxide emissions, create low carbon life and improve the users' economic benefits.
Contact Person: admin
Name: GPRS PLC LORA Kwh Meter Digital 3 Phase Dlms Smart Meter Class 0.5 S Accuracy
Standards: IEC62052-11; IEC62053-21;IEC62053-22; IEC62053-23;IEC62056-21 Protocol IEC62056-21;IEC62056-42;IEC62056-46;IEC62056-53;IEC62056-61;IEC62056-62;
Reference voltage: 3×57.7/100V;3×120/208V;3×220/380V;3×230/400V
Reference frequency: 50/60 Hz