|Name:||LCD Display IEC 62056 62 Smart KWh Meter With RS485 RS232 Port DLMS COSEM||Techniacl Standards:||IEC62052-11; IEC62053-21; IEC62053-23|
|Protocol:||IEC62056-21; IEC62056-42: IEC62056-46; IEC62056-53; IEC62056-61; IEC62056-62||Operation Temperature:||-25℃~ +60℃|
|Limited Operation Temperature Range:||-40℃~ +70℃||Reference Frequency:||50/60Hz|
IEC 62056 62 LCD Display Smart KWh Meter,
IEC 62056 62 Smart KWh Meter,
IEC 62056 62 Smart KWh Meter With RS485
Single Phase Smart Energy Meter with LCD display
1) Single Phase Smart Energy Meter with LCD display can be controlled to disconnect and reconnect the load remotely, which conforms to DLMS/COSEM.
2) It can measure the import and the export active energy, and is with TOU and step function, and can be with PLC or RF module for communication,
1. Display and indication: It is with the wide viewing angle LCD for displaying, which has backlight and can display the status indication and the hint characters. The displayed contents can be switched via push button, and the displayed items can be configured via communication. It is with one kWh impulse isolation output, one LED for kWh impulse; one LED for relay ON/OFF, and one LED for alarm.
2. Measurement: It can measure the import active and the export active energy and the total active energy. The total active energy can be selectively combined by the import and the export active energy.
3. Alarm: The meter will alarm when the meter cover is opened or the tamper event is happened.
4. TOU:4 tariffs; Built-in 2 sets of time zone tables and 2 sets of daily period tables, which can be set as per the requirements. Moreover, the switching time for both 2 sets of time zone tables and 2 sets of daily period tables can be set, and the main and backup switching can be configured. It can be set 8 time intervals within 24 hours, and 100 holidays.
5. Measurements: It measures various parameters, such as voltage. current(neutral optional), active power, power factor, etc.
6. Event logs: It records the status of meter and the timestamp of events, such as programming, opening of meter cover, power outage, time correction, disconnection/reconnection, etc.
7. Remote disconnection and reconnection of the meter
8. Communication interface: Independent RS485/RS232, PLC/RF, Optical port.
9. Load profile: at least for 40 days with the time interval of 15 minutes.
10. Billing: It can be set 20 billing points per month. It can maximally record latest 12 times' billing historical data including import and export active energy of each tariff.
11. Meter reading at power outage: Meter registers can be read via button or optical port.
12. Communication interface: The meter has one infrared interface, one RS-485 and one PLC or RF interface. Interfaces are independent. The protocol of meter conforms to DLMS/COSEM.
|Techniacl Standards||IEC62052-11; IEC62053-21; IEC62053-23|
|Accuracy||Active: Class 1|
|Reference frequency||50 / 60Hz|
|Operation voltage range||0.8Un~1.2Un|
|Limited operation voltage range||0.7Un~1.3Un|
|Operation temperature||-25℃~ +60℃|
|Limited operation temperature range||-40℃~ +70℃|
|Life time||15 years|
|Net weight||About 0.9kg|
Q & A
Q: What are the main advanced features of smart energy meter?
(1) Appearance and structure unification: The type specification promulgated by State Grid Company makes specific requirements on smart energy meters' dimension and layout, and even the LCD display interface, which is convenient for detection, installation and maintenance.
(2) Application function extension: Except traditional metering function, smart energy meter also carries out application extension on various functions, such as energy day freezing, historical energy data query, exception management, etc.
(3) Communication protocol concretion: Via DLT/645-2007 The communication protocol of multifunction energy meter and its filling documents, it makes an elaboration on message formation, field definition, etc., which can ensure the compatibility among energy meters produced by different manufacturers.
(4) Interface display diversity: On the LCD display of local IC card prepaid energy meter, in addition to seeing users' this month power consumption, it can also display various information including current tariff, by which users can judge current power consumption status.
(5) Information exchange securitization: Compared with traditional energy meters, smart energy meters all have ESAM module, which carriers out encryption authentication to important information such as power purchase, control, etc.
About our company
Risesun has formally carried out the globalization management strategy. Its sales turnover has increased steadily year by year, with sales reaching 3 billion yuan in the past three years. Its products and solutions have already been successfully applied in a number of countries and regions like Nepal, Vietnam, Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Philippines, Peru, Cuba, Columbia, Ecuador, Brazil, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Russia and etc., and have obtained the unanimous praises from customers. A main source of its sales revenues in the future will be from the international trade business.
Contact Person: admin
Name: GPRS PLC LORA Kwh Meter Digital 3 Phase Dlms Smart Meter Class 0.5 S Accuracy
Standards: IEC62052-11; IEC62053-21;IEC62053-22; IEC62053-23;IEC62056-21 Protocol IEC62056-21;IEC62056-42;IEC62056-46;IEC62056-53;IEC62056-61;IEC62056-62;
Reference voltage: 3×57.7/100V;3×120/208V;3×220/380V;3×230/400V
Reference frequency: 50/60 Hz