|Name:||Light Smart Prepaid Electricity Meter Prepaid Kwh Meter 5 60 A 10 80 A Current||Standards:||IEC62052-11, IEC62053-21.IEC62053-23. IEC62055-31, IEC62055-41, IEC62055-51|
|Accuracy:||Active: Class1||Reference Voltage:||120V/220V/230V/240V|
|Current:||5(60)A 10(80)A||Operation Voltage Range:||0.8Un~1.2Un|
|Limited Operation Voltage Range:||0.7Un~1.3Un|
RISESUN Smart Prepaid Electricity,
RISESUN Smart Prepayment Meter,
smart sts prepayment meter
Class1 Single Phase STS Keypad Prepaid Meter with interchangeable Module
Class1 Single Phase STS Keypad Prepaid Meter with interchangeable Module has the functions such as metering, monitoring, alarm, display, communication and load control, etc. It adopts STS standard encryption algorithm to exchange the information based on TOKEN. Advantages of the meter are high metering accuracy, high level security, strong compatibility, easy operation, etc.
|Standards||IEC62052-11; IEC62053-21;IEC62053-23; IEC62055-31;IEC62055-41;IEC62055-51;|
|Reference frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||≤1.5W, 6VA|
|Operation voltage range||0.8Un~1.2Un|
|Limited operation voltage range||0.7Un~1.3Un|
|Operation temperature||-25℃~ +60℃|
|Limited operation temperature range||-40℃~ +70℃|
|Life time||15 years|
|Net weight||About 0.7kg|
Four tariffs; two sets of time zone tables; two sets of time period tables; support public holidays and weekends
Support emergency credit
Detecting and recording events such as current reverse, magnetic influence, phase bypass, meter cover open, terminal cover open, overvoltage, under voltage, etc.
Detecting current reverse, magnetic influence, phase bypass, meter cover open, terminal cover open etc, at the same time the meter can disconnect power supply which is configurable when the tampers occur.
Audio and visual alarm which can be configurable can be for power flow reverse, magnetic influence, phase bypass, meter cover open, terminal cover open, etc.
Detecting the customer's load status, it can alarm or disconnect the load when overload.
Optical port and RS485 interface are available; PLC, RF, GPRS,3G or twist-wire interface are optional.
PLC, RF or twist-wire are optional.
Q1: What are the main advanced features of smart energy meter?
A1: 1) Appearance and structure unification: The type specification promulgated by State Grid Company makes specific requirements on smart energy meters' dimension and layout, and even the LCD display interface, which is convenient for detection, installation and maintenance.
2) Application function extension: Except traditional metering function, smart energy meter also carries out application extension on various functions, such as energy day freezing, historical energy data query, exception management, etc.
3) Communication protocol concretion: Via DLT/645-2007 The communication protocol of multifunction energy meter and its filling documents, it makes an elaboration on message formation, field definition, etc., which can ensure the compatibility among energy meters produced by different manufacturers.
4) Interface display diversity: On the LCD display of local IC card prepaid energy meter, in addition to seeing users' this month power consumption, it can also display various information including current tariff, by which users can judge current power consumption status.
5) Information exchange securitization: Compared with traditional energy meters, smart energy meters all have ESAM module, which carriers out encryption authentication to important information such as power purchase, control, etc.
Q2: What kind of error message code prompts do LCD screen of smart energy meter have?
A2: When malfunction appears in energy meter, it will display error message codes:
1) Err-01 Control loop error
2) Err-02 ESAM error
3) Err-04 Low battery voltage of clock
4) Err-08 Clock failure
5) Err-10 Authentication error
6) Err-16 Change key error
Contact Person: admin