|Protocol:||IEC62056-21; IEC62056-42: IEC62056-46; IEC62056-53; IEC62056-61; IEC62056-62||Reference Voltage:||120V/220V/230V/240V|
|Reference Frequency:||50/60Hz||Power Consumption:||<1.5W,6VA|
|RTC Deviation:||≤0.5s/d||Life Time:||15 Years|
RISESUN 1 fase Smart Electricity Meters,
RS232 Smart Electricity Meters,
RS232 Prepay Power Smart Meter
Single Phase Smart Energy Meter which conforms to DLMS/COSEM.
1) The meter can be controlled to disconnect and reconnect the load remotely, which conforms to DLMS/COSEM.
2) It can measure the import and the export active energy, and is with TOU and step function, and can be with PLC or RF module for communication,
3) Remote disconnection and reconnection of the meter.
1. Display and indication: It is with the wide viewing angle LCD for displaying, which has backlight and can display the status indication and the hint characters. The displayed contents can be switched via push button, and the displayed items can be configured via communication. It is with one kWh impulse isolation output, one LED for kWh impulse; one LED for relay ON/OFF, and one LED for alarm.
2. Measurement: It can measure the import active and the export active energy and the total active energy. The total active energy can be selectively combined by the import and the export active energy.
3. Alarm: The meter will alarm when the meter cover is opened or the tamper event is happened.
4. TOU:4 tariffs; Built-in 2 sets of time zone tables and 2 sets of daily period tables, which can be set as per the requirements. Moreover, the switching time for both 2 sets of time zone tables and 2 sets of daily period tables can be set, and the main and backup switching can be configured. It can be set 8 time intervals within 24 hours, and 100 holidays.
5. Measurements: It measures various parameters, such as voltage. current(neutral optional), active power, power factor, etc.
6. Event logs: It records the status of meter and the timestamp of events, such as programming, opening of meter cover, power outage, time correction, disconnection/reconnection, etc.
7. Communication interface: Independent RS485/RS232, PLC/RF, Optical port.
8. Load profile: at least for 40 days with the time interval of 15 minutes.
9. Billing: It can be set 20 billing points per month. It can maximally record latest 12 times' billing historical data including import and export active energy of each tariff.
10. Meter reading at power outage: Meter registers can be read via button or optical port.
11. Communication interface: The meter has one infrared interface, one RS-485 and one PLC or RF interface. Interfaces are independent. The protocol of meter conforms to DLMS/COSEM.
|Techniacl Standards||IEC62052-11; IEC62053-21; IEC62053-23|
|Accuracy||Active: Class 1|
|Reference frequency||50 / 60Hz|
|Operation voltage range||0.8Un~1.2Un|
|Limited operation voltage range||0.7Un~1.3Un|
|Operation temperature||-25℃~ +60℃|
|Limited operation temperature range||-40℃~ +70℃|
|Life time||15 years|
|Net weight||About 0.9kg|
AMI System Architecture Diagram
AMI System General
Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) is the technology of automatically collecting data from energy metering devices and transferring that data to a central database by communication technology for remote control and analyzing. RS801E AMI system is composed of management software, remote communication channel, power management terminal, regional summary meter, local communication channel, user energy meter and other equipments. Power companies can build AMI system to replace the manual meter reading to save human resources, reduce meter reading costs and improve meter reading efficiency and success rate. The AMI system reduces the error rate, the electricity loss and eliminates the false meter reading by personnel. The AMI system also can monitor the status of the users and find the abnormal information to alarm in time. It also collects data from regional summary meter and the regional line loss can be calculated. The software system is developed by Java and it can be deployed on Windows, Unix, and other major operating systems. The system is developed based on Enterprise-class Jave EE standards, a three-tier technical architecture (client / middleware server / database server) as the basis for the system. The system has excellent openness, scalability, flexibility and high reliability. Many advanced computer and communication technologies are used on this AMI system to satisfy the needs of power companies in different
Contact Person: admin