|Name:||Iec 62052 11 Single Phase Ami Power Meter With Interchangeable Module||Protocol:||DL/T645-2007|
|Techniacl Standards:||IEC62052-11; IEC62053-21||Reference Frequency:||50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption:||<1.5W,6VA||Operation Temperature:||-25℃~ +60℃|
|Limited Operation Temperature Range:||-40℃~ +70℃|
Iec 62052 11 Single Phase Ami Power Meter,
Iec 62052 11 Ami Power Meter,
risesun Entergy Ami Meters
Single Phase AMI Energy Meter with Interchangeable Module
Single Phase AMI Energy Meter with Interchangeable Module can measure the import and the export active energy,and is with TOU and step tariff functions, and can be with PLC or RF module for communication, and can be controlled to disconnect or reconnect the load remotely.
1. Display and indication: It adopts a large screen LCD with abundant graphics and hint text. The displayed contents can be scrolled automatically or by button, and the displayed items can be configured as per the requirements. It is with backlight. Meter can be read during power outage.
2. Metering and measurements: It can measure the import and the export active energy and the total active energy. The total active energy can be configured by the import and the export active energy as per the requirements. It can measure voltage, current, power, power factor, neutral current(optional), etc.
3. TOU:4 tariffs; Built-in 2 sets of time zone tables and 2 sets of daily period tables, which can be configured as per the requirements. The switching time for both 2 sets of time zone tables and 2 sets of daily period tables can be set and achieve the mutual switching. It can set 14 time intervals and 254 holidays.
4. Data Snapshot: It supports freezing which includes daily freezing,hourly freezing, occasional freezing, immediate freezing.
5. Event logs: It can separately record latest 10 times events, such as power outage, programming, time correction, meter cover open,disconnection/re-connection, reset of events, reset of meter, etc.
6. Communication interface: The meter has one far infrared communication interface, one RS-485 communication interface and one PLC/RF (PLC and RF can be changeable.) communication module interface. Interfaces are independent with each other. The protocol of meter conforms to DL/T645-2007.
|Techniacl Standards||IEC62052-11; IEC62053-21|
|Accuracy||Active: Class 1|
|Reference frequency||50 / 60Hz|
|Operation voltage range||0.8Un~1.2Un|
|Limited operation voltage range||0.7Un~1.3Un|
|Operation temperature||-25℃~ +60℃|
|Limited operation temperature range||-40℃~ +70℃|
|Life time||15 years|
|Net weight||About 0.6kg|
Q & A
Q: What kind of requirements do smart energy meter have to load switch?
A: The load switch of smart energy meter can be divided into internal or external mode. When it adopts the internal load switch, the maximum current of energy meter should not be more than 60A.
When it adopts the internal load switch, switch operation shall have Acr suppression measures (hardware or software), and its export loop shall have safety measures for anti false action and being easy to field test. Under the condition of above current, the lifetime of switch shall not be less than 6000 times. Imposing reference voltage on voltage circuit of energy meter, and under the condition of passing 1.2Imax to current circuit, carries out switch on and off test for 10 times; After the test, the energy meter shall work normally; when imposing 70% to 120% reference voltage on voltage circuit of energy meter, the load switch shall work normally.
When it adopts external load switch, energy meter shall output a set of switch signals, and the capacity of switch node is AC 250V, 2A. During normal operation, the outgoing switch signals shall maintain load switch closing and allow users to use electricity. When the control conditions are satisfied, the outgoing switch signals shall drive external load switch action and interrupt power supply.
Contact Person: admin