|Name:||10 80 A MODBUS STS Prepaid Meters Din Rail Mounted Energy Meter Single Phase||Meter Type:||DIN RAIL Meter|
|Life Time:||15 Years||RTC Deviation:||≤0.5s/d|
|Reference Voltage:||120V / 220V / 230V / 240V||Current:||10(80) A|
10 80 A din rail prepaid meter,
10 80 A Modbus Electricity Meter,
RISESUN Din Rail power Meter Single Phase
35mm DIN standard installation complying single phase meter with DIN EN-5002
1) It adopts DIN RAIL standard. 35mm DIN standard installation complying with DIN EN-50022,DIN EN- with features of easy installation, small size and light weight.
2) The meter firmware can be upgraded via RS485 for easy operation.
3) It can exchange information based on TOKEN complying with STS.
4) It can charged through network or button, the meter will automatically disconnect the load when the credit is low and detect the abnormal circuit;
1) 35mm DIN standard installation complying with DIN EN-50022
2) Metering and measuring: import, export and total active energy, reactive energy metering; voltage, current, power and power factor measuring
3) TOU: 4 tariffs;2 sets of time period tables; 8 time periods can be set in 24 hours; And support public holidays and weekends.
4) Communication interface: 1 channel RS485
5) Friendly power supply: Support emergency credit
6) Events logs(power purchasing, power outage, overload, under voltage, over voltage, current reverse, etc.)
7) Load control:Relay inside,it can disconnect the load under low credit or overload
8) Audio and visual alarm: Low credit can be indicated and alarmed via buzzer and LED
|Reference voltage||120V / 220V / 230V / 240V|
|Reference frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Operation voltage range||0.8Un~1.2Un|
|Limited operation voltage range||0.7Un~1.3Un|
|Operation temperature range||-25℃~ +60℃|
|Limited operation temperature range||-40℃~ +70℃|
|Life time||15 years|
About 0.36 kg
RS801E AMI System Main Functions
1.Maintenance of system operation; Management of authority; Management of equipment's archives.
2.Collection of equipment's data. The collection plan can be configured. .
3.Electric Data analysis and power grid quality analysis.
4.Comprehensive line loss analysis.
5.Energy measurement equipment monitoring.
6.Remote control (electricity cut-off/switch-on)..
7.Electric data publishing..
8.Connection interface with other system..
System Architecture Diagram
Contact Person: admin