- Domestic Marketing
Domestic sales network (office)：
Heilongjiang, Jilin, Liaoning, Inner Mongolia, Hebei, Beijing, Shanxi, Shaanxi, Qinghai, Sichuan, Chongqing, Yunnan, Hubei, Hunan, Zhejiang, Fujian, Guangxi, Guangdong, Hainan, Shandong, Henan, Jiangxi, Anhui ...
||Iran,Singapore,Malaysia,Thailand,Indonesia,India,Pakistan,Nepal,UAE,Saudi Arabia,Hong Kong,Taiwan,Qatar,Yemen,Burma,Vietnam,Philippines,Laos,Bahrain, Bangladesh,Iraq,Jordan,South Korea,Kuwait,Turkey,Syria,Kyrgyzstan
Q1: What is the smart energy meter? What are the functions of smart energy meter?
A1: As a new-type energy meter, smart energy meter adopts digital metering technology, consists of measuring unit, data processing unit, communication unit, etc., and has various functions such as energy metering, data processing, real time monitoring, automatic control, information exchange, etc.
In addition to the above functions, smart energy meter also supports various actual requirements, such as bidirectional metering, step tariff, TOU tariff, peak-valley tariff, etc. It’s also the technology base to achieve distributed power measurement, two-way interactive service, smart home and intelligent community.
Q2: What are the differences between smart energy meter and ordinary energy meter?
A2: (1) Ordinary energy meter only has the energy metering function. While besides the basic function of energy metering, smart energy meter also has other various functions, such as data storage, real time monitoring, automatic control, information exchange, etc. Besides, it is provided with multiple functions, such as forward and reverse measurement, TOU measurement, remote meter reading, remote monitoring and control, electrical parameters measurement, security protection of consumed energy information, event logs, etc.
(2) Compared with previous energy meters, smart energy meter is added many new functions, such as measurement information management, information management of energy consumed, monitoring of energy quantities consumed, etc., which can better provide users with accurate and timely billing function.
(3) It has the bidirectional metering function and supports the distributed energy utilization. In addition to recording the import energy, it also can record the export energy. If the user is self-built with distributed clean energy generation facilities, such as wind energy, solar energy, etc., it can realize to transmit the spare energy to power grid when the generated power cannot be exhausted, thus achieve energy conservation and environmental protection to reduce carbon dioxide emissions, create low carbon life and improve the users' economic benefits.
Q3: What are the main advanced features of smart energy meter?http://Q3: What are the main advanced features of smart energy meter?
A3: (1) Appearance and structure unification: The type specification promulgated by State Grid Company makes specific requirements on smart energy meters' dimension and layout, and even the LCD display interface, which is convenient for detection, installation and maintenance.
(2) Application function extension: Except traditional metering function, smart energy meter also carries out application extension on various functions, such as energy day freezing, historical energy data query, exception management, etc.
(3) Communication protocol concretion: Via DLT/645-2007 The communication protocol of multifunction energy meter and its filling documents, it makes an elaboration on message formation, field definition, etc., which can ensure the compatibility among energy meters produced by different manufacturers.
(4) Interface display diversity: On the LCD display of local IC card prepaid energy meter, in addition to seeing users' this month power consumption, it can also display various information including current tariff, by which users can judge current power consumption status.
(5) Information exchange securitization: Compared with traditional energy meters, smart energy meters all have ESAM module, which carriers out encryption authentication to important information such as power purchase, control, etc.
Q4: What kind of error message code prompts do LCD screen of smart energy meter have?
A4: When malfunction appears in energy meter, it will display error message codes:
(1) Err-01 Control loop error
(2) Err-02 ESAM error
(3) Err-04 Low battery voltage of clock
(4) Err-08 Clock failure
(5) Err-10 Authentication error
(6) Err-16 Change key error
Q5: What kind of timing functions do smart energy meter have? How about the accuracy?
A5: Smart energy meter adopts built-in hardware clock circuit with temperature companion function, which has automation conversion function among calendar, time and leap year; the output frequency of internal clock terminals of energy meter is 1 Hz. Within the temperature range of 25～+60℃, the clock accuracy is ≤±1s/d; Under the reference temperature (23℃), the clock accuracy is ≤±0.5s/d. It adopts green environmental protection lithium battery as standby power supply, and the capacity of battery is more than 1.2Ah. During the life cycle of energy meter, the battery needn’t to be changed, and it can make internal clock work correctly for more than 5 years after power outage.
Q6: What kind of requirements do smart energy meter have to load switch?
A6: The load switch of smart energy meter can be divided into internal or external mode. When it adopts the internal load switch, the maximum current of energy meter should not be more than 60A.
When it adopts the internal load switch, switch operation shall have Acr suppression measures (hardware or software), and its export loop shall have safety measures for anti false action and being easy to field test. Under the condition of above current, the lifetime of switch shall not be less than 6000 times. Imposing reference voltage on voltage circuit of energy meter, and under the condition of passing 1.2Imax to current circuit, carries out switch on and off test for 10 times; After the test, the energy meter shall work normally; when imposing 70% to 120% reference voltage on voltage circuit of energy meter, the load switch shall work normally.
When it adopts external load switch, energy meter shall output a set of switch signals, and the capacity of switch node is AC 250V, 2A. During normal operation, the outgoing switch signals shall maintain load switch closing and allow users to use electricity. When the control conditions are satisfied, the outgoing switch signals shall drive external load switch action and interrupt power supply.