|Name:||4 Tariffs 240V Single Phase Smart Energy Meter Class 1 Accuracy 20 80 A 10 100 A||Meter Type:||Single Phase Smart Energy Meter With Interchangeable Module|
RISESUN Single Phase Smart Energy Meter,
240V Smart Energy Meter,
240V Smart Energy Meter Class 1 Accuracy
4 tariffs Smart Energy Meter with Interchangeable Module
4 tariffs Smart Energy Meter with Interchangeable Module can measure the import and the export active energy,and is with TOU and step tariff functions, and can be with PLC or RF module for communication, and can be controlled to disconnect or reconnect the load remotely.
1. Display and indication: It adopts a large screen LCD with abundant graphics and hint text. The displayed contents can be scrolled automatically or by button, and the displayed items can be configured as per the requirements. It is with backlight. Meter can be read during power outage.
2. Metering and measurements: It can measure the import and the export active energy and the total active energy. The total active energy can be configured by the import and the export active energy as per the requirements. It can measure voltage, current, power, power factor, neutral current(optional), etc.
3. TOU:4 tariffs; Built-in 2 sets of time zone tables and 2 sets of daily period tables, which can be configured as per the requirements. The switching time for both 2 sets of time zone tables and 2 sets of daily period tables can be set and achieve the mutual switching. It can set 14 time intervals and 254 holidays.
4. Data Snapshot: It supports freezing which includes daily freezing,hourly freezing, occasional freezing, immediate freezing.
5. Event logs: It can separately record latest 10 times events, such as power outage, programming, time correction, meter cover open,disconnection/re-connection, reset of events, reset of meter, etc.
6. Communication interface: The meter has one far infrared communication interface, one RS-485 communication interface and one PLC/RF (PLC and RF can be changeable.) communication module interface. Interfaces are independent with each other. The protocol of meter conforms to DL/T645-2007.
|Techniacl Standards||IEC62052-11; IEC62053-21|
|Accuracy||Active: Class 1|
|Reference frequency||50 / 60Hz|
|Operation voltage range||0.8Un~1.2Un|
|Limited operation voltage range||0.7Un~1.3Un|
|Operation temperature||-25℃~ +60℃|
|Limited operation temperature range||-40℃~ +70℃|
|Life time||15 years|
|Net weight||About 0.6kg|
Q & A
Q1: What kind of timing functions do smart energy meter have? How about the accuracy?
A1: Smart energy meter adopts built-in hardware clock circuit with temperature companion function, which has automation conversion function among calendar, time and leap year; the output frequency of internal clock terminals of energy meter is 1 Hz. Within the temperature range of 25～+60℃, the clock accuracy is ≤±1s/d; Under the reference temperature (23℃), the clock accuracy is ≤±0.5s/d. It adopts green environmental protection lithium battery as standby power supply, and the capacity of battery is more than 1.2Ah. During the life cycle of energy meter, the battery needn’t to be changed, and it can make internal clock work correctly for more than 5 years after power outage.
Q2: What are the differences between smart energy meter and ordinary energy meter?
A2: (1) Ordinary energy meter only has the energy metering function. While besides the basic function of energy metering, smart energy meter also has other various functions, such as data storage, real time monitoring, automatic control, information exchange, etc. Besides, it is provided with multiple functions, such as forward and reverse measurement, TOU measurement, remote meter reading, remote monitoring and control, electrical parameters measurement, security protection of consumed energy information, event logs, etc.
(2) Compared with previous energy meters, smart energy meter is added many new functions, such as measurement information management, information management of energy consumed, monitoring of energy quantities consumed, etc., which can better provide users with accurate and timely billing function.
(3) It has the bidirectional metering function and supports the distributed energy utilization. In addition to recording the import energy, it also can record the export energy. If the user is self-built with distributed clean energy generation facilities, such as wind energy, solar energy, etc., it can realize to transmit the spare energy to power grid when the generated power cannot be exhausted, thus achieve energy conservation and environmental protection to reduce carbon dioxide emissions, create low carbon life and improve the users' economic benefits.
Contact Person: admin