|Name:||IEC 62053 22 Amr Ami Electricity Meter Digital Multifunction Power Meter||Technical Standards:||IEC62052-11;IEC62053-21;IEC62053-22;IEC62053-23|
|Current:||5(20)A,5(60)A,5(100)A,10(40)A,10(80)A,10(100)A,15(100)A,20(100)A||Accuracy:||Class 1.0 Or Class 2.0|
|Protocol:||IEC62056-21||Reference Frequency:||50 Or 60 Hz±5%|
|Power Consumption:||≤1.0W,8VA||Operation Voltage Range:||0.8Un~1.2Un;|
|Limited Operation Voltage Range:||0.7Un~1.3Un|
IEC 62053 22 Amr Ami Electricity Meter,
IEC 62053 22 Ami Electricity Meter,
IEC 62053 22 Digital Multifunction Power Meter
Single Phase Multifunction Electronic Energy Meter
Single Phase Multifunction Electronic Energy Meter is used not only for measuring the single phase a.c. active energy, but also for measuring the Maximum Demand, and it can be with Infrared port or RS485 for communication, and it is also with the function of multi-tariff and the anti-tamper, etc.. It adopts the high quality long lifetime components and SMT manufacturing craft, and is reliable in performance. It conforms to the standards of IEC 62053-21:2003, IEC62052-11:2003 and IEC62056.
|Techniacl Standards||IEC62052-11; IEC62053-21;IEC62053-22 IEC62053-23|
|Accuracy||Class 1.0 or Class 2.0|
|Reference frequency||50 or 60Hz±5%|
|Operation voltage range||0.8Un~1.2Un|
|Limited operation voltage range||0.7Un~1.3Un|
|Operation temperature||-25℃~ +55℃|
|Limited operation temperature range||-40℃~ +70℃|
|Life time||15 years|
|Net weight||About 0.6kg|
1. Multifunction: It can measure the active energy and maximum demand. It is with the function of multi-tariff and the anti-tamper. It can be with Infrared Port or RS-485 for communication, etc..
2. Multirate:4 tariffs; 8 yearly time zones; 4 sheets of period of time; 12 daily periods of time; 12 festival and holidays; Weekly rest days.
3. High accuracy: Adopting the high quality specializing metering chip; Reliable errors; Good linear; No need for calibration for a long term service.
4. Stability and reliability: Wide range of operating voltage; Strong ability to withstand the disturbance and overloading.
5. Long lifetime: Adopting the advanced SMT manufacturing craft; High quality long lifetime of main components.
6. Low Power Consumption: Adopting the best design; Low self power consumption.
7. Events log: Records of starting the meter, setting the clock, resetting the maximum demand and programming the meter etc.
8.12 months' quantities of electricity: Records of the total quantities of electricity, the quantities of electricity of 4 tariffs and the others relevant quantities of electricity over the 12 months.
9. Communication function: It can be with Infrared port for communication. Programming and meter reading on site can be done by using the infrared hand held unit(HHU); RS485 is also can be available on request.
10. Control of energy consumption(option): Adopting the magnet-keeping relay; The valid control of power or off; Stable operation.
11. Tamper and fraud protection: Bidirectional measurement; With the protection function of the short circuit, the reversal connection of phase wire and neutral wire, and the neutral wire connecting to the earth.
12. With KEMA Certificate.
Our AMI System advantages
1. Flexibility of configuration:
1.1 Function modularization: It can customize the equipment and separately deploy the modules according to the size of the management scale.
1.2 The function is hierarchically designed, which can guarantee clear logic, convenient maintenance and the stable operation.
2. Diversity of management:
Managing range covers the different types of energy consumed objects, such as Substations, Users with special transformer, Distribution transformers, Residential Users, etc. It can configure the relevant managing function according to the type of object.
3. Compatibility of equipments:
The users can choose the appropriate mode of network (such as GPRS, PLC, WSN or 485), the collection equipments (such as various energy meters or concentrators) and the operation protocol of equipments according to their own situation. The system can provide support or expansion.
Q: What are the differences between smart energy meter and ordinary energy meter?
(1) Ordinary energy meter only has the energy metering function. While besides the basic function of energy metering, smart energy meter also has other various functions, such as data storage, real time monitoring, automatic control, information exchange, etc. Besides, it is provided with multiple functions, such as forward and reverse measurement, TOU measurement, remote meter reading, remote monitoring and control, electrical parameters measurement, security protection of consumed energy information, event logs, etc.
(2) Compared with previous energy meters, smart energy meter is added many new functions, such as measurement information management, information management of energy consumed, monitoring of energy quantities consumed, etc., which can better provide users with accurate and timely billing function.
(3) It has the bidirectional metering function and supports the distributed energy utilization. In addition to recording the import energy, it also can record the export energy. If the user is self-built with distributed clean energy generation facilities, such as wind energy, solar energy, etc., it can realize to transmit the spare energy to power grid when the generated power cannot be exhausted, thus achieve energy conservation and environmental protection to reduce carbon dioxide emissions, create low carbon life and improve the users' economic benefits.
Contact Person: admin