|Name:||IEC 62053 Din Rail Kwh Meter Single Phase Ami Electric Meter 10 80 A 50 60 Hz||Standards:||IEC62052-11; IEC62053-21;IEC62055-31/41/51|
|Reference Voltage:||120V / 220V / 230V / 240V||RTC Deviation:||≤0.5s/d|
|Life Time:||15 Years|
ami electricity meter IEC 62053,
IEC 62053 din rail meter kwh,
IEC 62053 ami electricity meter
DIN RAIL Single Phase Meter as per MODBUS
1) It adopts DIN RAIL standard. 35mm DIN standard installation complying with DIN EN-50022,DIN EN- with features of easy installation, small size and light weight.
2) The meter firmware can be upgraded via RS485 for easy operation.
3) The meter can exchange information based on TOKEN complying with STS.
4) It can charged through network or button, the meter will automatically disconnect the load when the credit is low and detect the abnormal circuit;
1) 35mm DIN standard installation complying with DIN EN-50022
2) About Metering and measuring: It can import, export and total active energy, reactive energy metering; voltage, current, power and power factor measuring
3) About TOU: It has 4 tariffs;2 sets of time period tables; 8 time periods can be set in 24 hours; And support public holidays and weekends.
4) It has function of Audio and visual alarm: Low credit can be indicated and alarmed via buzzer and LED
5) Friendly power supply: It can Support emergency credit
6) Events logs(power purchasing, power outage, overload, under voltage, over voltage, current reverse, etc.)
7)The meter has Load control:Relay inside,it can disconnect the load under low credit or overload
8) Communication interface: 1 channel RS485
|Reference voltage||120V / 220V / 230V / 240V|
|Reference frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Operation voltage range||0.8Un~1.2Un|
|Limited operation voltage range||0.7Un~1.3Un|
|Operation temperature range||-25℃~ +60℃|
|Limited operation temperature range||-40℃~ +70℃|
|Life time||15 years|
About 0.36 kg
Q & A
Q: What are the differences between smart energy meter and ordinary energy meter?
A: (1) Ordinary energy meter only has the energy metering function. While besides the basic function of energy metering, smart energy meter also has other various functions, such as data storage, real time monitoring, automatic control, information exchange, etc. Besides, it is provided with multiple functions, such as forward and reverse measurement, TOU measurement, remote meter reading, remote monitoring and control, electrical parameters measurement, security protection of consumed energy information, event logs, etc.
(2) Compared with previous energy meters, smart energy meter is added many new functions, such as measurement information management, information management of energy consumed, monitoring of energy quantities consumed, etc., which can better provide users with accurate and timely billing function.
(3) It has the bidirectional metering function and supports the distributed energy utilization. In addition to recording the import energy, it also can record the export energy. If the user is self-built with distributed clean energy generation facilities, such as wind energy, solar energy, etc., it can realize to transmit the spare energy to power grid when the generated power cannot be exhausted, thus achieve energy conservation and environmental protection to reduce carbon dioxide emissions, create low carbon life and improve the users' economic benefits.
Contact Person: admin