|Name:||IEC Standards Smart Electricity Meters Single Phase 120V 220V||Standards:||IEC62052-11; IEC62053-21;IEC62053-23; IEC62055-31;IEC62055-41;IEC62055-51;|
|Current:||5(60)A,10(80)A||Life Time:||15 Years|
RISESUN Smart Electricity Meters Single Phase,
IEC Standards Smart Electricity Meters,
RISESUN 220V Electric Smart Metre
Single Phase Meter with interchangeable Module
1) Single Phase Meter with Interchangeable Module
2) The meter has the functions such as metering, monitoring, alarm, display, communication and load control, etc.
3) It adopts STS standard encryption algorithm to exchange the information based on TOKEN.
4) Advantages of the meter are high metering accuracy, high level security, strong compatibility, easy operation, etc.
|Standards||IEC62052-11; IEC62053-21;IEC62053-23; IEC62055-31;IEC62055-41;IEC62055-51;|
|Reference frequency||50/60 Hz|
|Power consumption||≤1.5W, 6VA|
|Operation voltage range||0.8Un~1.2Un|
|Limited operation voltage range||0.7Un~1.3Un|
|Operation temperature||-25℃~ +60℃|
|Limited operation temperature range||-40℃~ +70℃|
|Life time||15 years|
|Net weight||About 0.7kg|
Four tariffs; two sets of time zone tables; two sets of time period tables; support public holidays and weekends
Support emergency credit
Detecting and recording events such as current reverse, magnetic influence, phase bypass, meter cover open, terminal cover open, overvoltage, under voltage, etc.
Detecting current reverse, magnetic influence, phase bypass, meter cover open, terminal cover open etc, at the same time the meter can disconnect power supply which is configurable when the tampers occur.
Audio and visual alarm which can be configurable can be for power flow reverse, magnetic influence, phase bypass, meter cover open, terminal cover open, etc.
Detecting the customer's load status, it can alarm or disconnect the load when overload.
Optical port and RS485 interface are available; PLC, RF, GPRS,3G or twist-wire interface are optional.
PLC, RF or twist-wire are optional.
Q: What are the differences between smart energy meter and ordinary energy meter?
A: 1) Compared with previous energy meters, smart energy meter is added many new functions, such as measurement information management, information management of energy consumed, monitoring of energy quantities consumed, etc., which can better provide users with accurate and timely billing function.
2) It has the bidirectional metering function and supports the distributed energy utilization. it can record the import and the export energy. If the user is self-built with distributed clean energy generation facilities, such as wind energy, solar energy, etc., it can realize to transmit the spare energy to power grid when the generated power cannot be exhausted, thus achieve energy conservation and environmental protection to reduce carbon dioxide emissions, create low carbon life and improve the users' economic benefits.
1 ) It can customize the equipment and separately deploy the modules according to the size of the management scale.
2) Managing range covers the different types of energy consumed objects, such as Substations, Residential Users, etc.
3) Compatibility of equipments:Optical port and RS485 interface are available; PLC, RF, GPRS,3G or twist-wire interface are optional.
Contact Person: admin