|Name:||Single Phase Smart AMI Energy Meter With Operation Voltage 0.8un To 1.2un||Meter Type:||Single Phase Smart Energy Meter With Built-in Module|
|Technical Standards:||IEC62052-11; IEC62053-21||Accuracy:||Active:Class1|
|Protocol:||DL/T 645-2007||Reference Voltage:||120V/220V/230V/240V|
|Current:||CT Connection;1.5(6)A. Direct Connection:10(40)A,10(60)A,20(80)A,10(100)A||Reference Frequency:||50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption:||<1.5W,6VA||Operation Voltage Range:||0.8Un~1.2Un|
|Limited Operation Voltage Range:||0.7Un~1.3Un|
0.8un To 1.2un Smart AMI Energy Meter,
risesun Single Phase AMI Energy Meter,
risesun Single Phase Energy Ami Meters
Single Phase Smart Energy Meter with Operation voltage of 0.8un ~ 1.2un
Single Phase Smart Energy Meter with Operation voltage of 0.8un ~ 1.2un can measure the import and the export active energy. It is with TOU and step tariff function, and can be with PLC or RF module. It can be controlled to disconnect and reconnect the load remotely.
1. Display and indication: Large screen LCD, abundant graphics and hinting text. The displayed contents can scroll automatically or be trigged by button, and the displayed items can be configured as per the requirements. It has backlight. Meter can be read during power outage.
2. Metering and measurements: It can measure the import and the export active energy and the total active energy. The total active energy can be configured by the import active energy and the export active energy as per the requirements. It can measure voltage, current, power, power factor, neutral current (optional), etc.
3. TOU:4 tariffs; Built-in 2 sets of time zone tables and 2 sets of daily period tables, which can be configured as per the requirements.Moreover, the switching time for both 2 sets of time zone tables and 2 sets of day profile table can be set and smoothly switch. It can be set 14day profile and 254 holidays(special day).
4. Data snapshot: It supports various ways of freezing, which include daily freezing, hourly freezing, occasional freezing, immediate freezing.
5. Event logs: It can separately record latest 10 times events, such as power outage, programming, time correction, meter cover open,disconnection and reconnection, reset of events, reset of meter, etc.
6. Communication interface: The meter has one far infrared interface, one RS485 and one PLC/RF(PLC and RF can be interchangeable.)module interface. Interfaces are independent. Communication protocol of meter conforms to DL/T645-2007.
|Techniacl Standards||IEC62052-11; IEC62053-21|
|Accuracy||Active: Class 1|
|Reference frequency||50 / 60Hz|
|Operation voltage range||0.8Un~1.2Un|
|Limited operation voltage range||0.7Un~1.3Un|
|Operation temperature||-25℃~ +60℃|
|Limited operation temperature range||-40℃~ +70℃|
|Life time||15 years|
|Net weight||About 0.6kg|
AMI System Architecture Diagram
1. Maintenance of system operation; Management of authority; Management of equipment's archives.
2. Collection of equipment's data. The collection plan can be configured. .
3. Electric Data analysis and power grid quality analysis.
4. Comprehensive line loss analysis.
5. Energy measurement equipment monitoring.
6. Remote control (electricity cut-off/switch-on)..
7. Electric data publishing..
8. Connection interface with other system..
AMI System advantages
1. Flexibility of configuration:
1.1 Function modularization: It can customize the equipment and separately deploy the modules according to the size of the management scale.
1.2 The function is hierarchically designed, which can guarantee clear logic, convenient maintenance and the stable operation.
2. Diversity of management:
Managing range covers the different types of energy consumed objects, such as Substations, Users with special transformer, Distribution transformers, Residential Users, etc. It can configure the relevant managing function according to the type of object.
3. Compatibility of equipments:
The users can choose the appropriate mode of network (such as GPRS, PLC, WSN or 485), the collection equipments (such as various energy meters or concentrators) and the operation protocol of equipments according to their own situation. The system can provide support or expansion.
Contact Person: admin