|Name:||Single Phase Smart AMI Energy Meter With RS485 IEC 62056 61 Iec 62056 62||Protocol:||IEC62056-21; IEC62056-42: IEC62056-46; IEC62056-53; IEC62056-61; IEC62056-62|
|Reference Voltage:||120V/220V/230V/240V||Reference Frequency:||50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption:||<1.5W,6VA||RTC Deviation:||≤0.5s/d|
|Life Time:||15 Years|
IEC 62056 61 Single Phase Smart AMI Energy Meter,
Iec 62056 62 Single Phase Smart AMI Energy Meter,
Single Phase Smart AMI Energy Meter IEC 62056 61
Single Phase Smart Energy Meter with load remotely
1) Single Phase Smart Energy Meter with load remotely can be controlled to disconnect and reconnect the load remotely, which conforms to DLMS/COSEM.
2) It can measure the import and the export active energy, and is with TOU and step function, and can be with PLC or RF module for communication,
3) Remote disconnection and reconnection of the meter.
1. Display and indication: It is with the wide viewing angle LCD for displaying, which has backlight and can display the status indication and the hint characters. The displayed contents can be switched via push button, and the displayed items can be configured via communication. It is with one kWh impulse isolation output, one LED for kWh impulse; one LED for relay ON/OFF, and one LED for alarm.
2. Measurement: It can measure the import active and the export active energy and the total active energy. The total active energy can be selectively combined by the import and the export active energy.
3. Alarm: The meter will alarm when the meter cover is opened or the tamper event is happened.
4. TOU:4 tariffs; Built-in 2 sets of time zone tables and 2 sets of daily period tables, which can be set as per the requirements. Moreover, the switching time for both 2 sets of time zone tables and 2 sets of daily period tables can be set, and the main and backup switching can be configured. It can be set 8 time intervals within 24 hours, and 100 holidays.
5. Measurements: It measures various parameters, such as voltage. current(neutral optional), active power, power factor, etc.
6. Event logs: It records the status of meter and the timestamp of events, such as programming, opening of meter cover, power outage, time correction, disconnection/reconnection, etc.
7. Communication interface: Independent RS485/RS232, PLC/RF, Optical port.
8. Load profile: at least for 40 days with the time interval of 15 minutes.
9. Billing: It can be set 20 billing points per month. It can maximally record latest 12 times' billing historical data including import and export active energy of each tariff.
10. Meter reading at power outage: Meter registers can be read via button or optical port.
11. Communication interface: The meter has one infrared interface, one RS-485 and one PLC or RF interface. Interfaces are independent. The protocol of meter conforms to DLMS/COSEM.
|Techniacl Standards||IEC62052-11; IEC62053-21; IEC62053-23|
|Accuracy||Active: Class 1|
|Reference frequency||50 / 60Hz|
|Operation voltage range||0.8Un~1.2Un|
|Limited operation voltage range||0.7Un~1.3Un|
|Operation temperature||-25℃~ +60℃|
|Limited operation temperature range||-40℃~ +70℃|
|Life time||15 years|
|Net weight||About 0.9kg|
Q & A
Q: What are the main advanced features of smart energy meter?
A: (1) Appearance and structure unification: The type specification promulgated by State Grid Company makes specific requirements on smart energy meters' dimension and layout, and even the LCD display interface, which is convenient for detection, installation and maintenance.
(2) Application function extension: Except traditional metering function, smart energy meter also carries out application extension on various functions, such as energy day freezing, historical energy data query, exception management, etc.
(3) Communication protocol concretion: Via DLT/645-2007 The communication protocol of multifunction energy meter and its filling documents, it makes an elaboration on message formation, field definition, etc., which can ensure the compatibility among energy meters produced by different manufacturers.
(4) Interface display diversity: On the LCD display of local IC card prepaid energy meter, in addition to seeing users' this month power consumption, it can also display various information including current tariff, by which users can judge current power consumption status.
(5) Information exchange securitization: Compared with traditional energy meters, smart energy meters all have ESAM module, which carriers out encryption authentication to important information such as power purchase, control, etc.
Basing on technology, quality, marketing and other comprehensive advantages, Risesun devotes to creating its own brand, and has won many honorary titles, including China Famous Trademark, National High-tech Enterprise, Provincial Enterprise Technology Center of Zhejiang Province, Zhejiang Province Famous Company, Zhejiang Famous Brand Products, AAA Level Enterprise to Keep Contract and Credit, AAA Class Tax Paying Enterprise, and successive Top 100 Good Credit and AAA Enterprise of banking system. With its brand and other comprehensive advantages, Risesun has been elected as the director unit of China Instrument and Meter Industry Association, and the member unit of the national standard revision group of National Standards Technical Committee for Electrical Measuring Instruments.
Moreover, a variety of leading products have passed quality certifications of the international authoritative organizations like the Holland KEMA, the European Union CE-MID, South Africa STS, Switzerland DLMS and etc. Risesun pays attention to technological innovation, and has already built solid product quality security system by means of scientific management.
Each of honors accompanies each step of the growth of Risesun, but Risesun's people have always believed that honor only belongs to yesterday, and does not represent today and tomorrow, and all that we have now is to give us a reason to climb higher. For better tomorrow, Risesun's people work hard as always.
Contact Person: admin